Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Antispyware (Beta)

• Please log in to reply

April

April

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Can you help me with this?

I can't get the Real Time Protection for Microsoft Antispyware to work on one of my computers.

On the system summary page, everything has yellow stars except for the real time protection; it has a yellow triangle.

The line reads: real time protection 1 of 3 active

When I click the Real Time Protection link the next screen says 18 agents enabled Internet, system, and application agents active (they all have yellow stars), but when I click on say the internet agent, it says status in-active. The same is true for the system and application agents.

I tried to go to the control panel and reinstall Microsoft Antispyware, but it didn't help.

I am using Window XP Professional. I have DSL Internet service. I have a Linksys cable/DSL router. I don't know what do to get Real Time Protection working. Can you help?

April

Advertisements