Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

video problems

• Please log in to reply

playa_in_mind

playa_in_mind

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I had been having problems with my computer so i used the "back in time" feature on the computer, after which i cant view videos or any flash images. i have windows media player, realplayer, and flash player. i even downloaded a codec file and with no progress. i check my ...."diagtx" files....right? and they said no problems found. so what do i do?

Advertisements

edpetehar

edpetehar

• Pip
  • 3 posts
fix your video yet? If not, try this. open windows media player- click on tools- in the dropdown, click on options. now, click the performance tab. lower your video acceleration to zero. close it and try your media player. that may work for you.

playa_in_mind

playa_in_mind

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
Didnt work, i dunno what to do.......i've been working and working on this crap and i cant figure it out. any other ideas? i sure would appreciate it.

playa_in_mind

playa_in_mind

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
i'm guessing with no response no one knows what to do from here???????? i'm begging, anyone that knows how to help please do so....

thank you
derek

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you got the XP CD