Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dire Help Needed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Portis403

Portis403

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
http://www.tweaksrus...n=com_docman sk=doc_download&gid=780&Itemid=41

which one of those shuld i download???

or which one of these would work with my computer?
http://www.realtimes...MultiMonLaptops

Edited by Portis403, 19 November 2006 - 09:01 AM.

Advertisements

HPDV8315LOVER

HPDV8315LOVER

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
Dude, This is not gonna work for you. Even you try to change driver, it still wont work for you.

Portis403

Portis403

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
dude there is always a chance, why wont it possibly work, just plz tell me which one of those i shuld dwnload

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
There is NO CHANCE, you cannot download hardware thats just stupid, what you did is uninstall the drivers those are software that tells the computer how the video card works the hardware is still soldered onto the motherboard, it aint coming out EVER if it ever did your laptop wouldn't work at all.

The hardware you have in your laptop is not capable of what you want it to do, it is not fast enough and does not have enough memory, you cannot replace the video with something faster because its a laptop. No amount of software or drivers will change those very simple facts which you have already been told more than once.

Portis403

Portis403

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
um ya well i actually meeet ALL THE requirements except for the pixel shader part..

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Dude ALL means ALL not ALL but ONE, ALL. if you dont meet all then it wont work. This is rather simple logic here YOU CANNOT PLAY THAT GAME ON THAT COMPUTER. Im going to close this topic now its serving no purpose at the moment, if you have a problem or something else related that you need help with contact myself or a mod and well open it again.