Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win32:Rbot-CIO : Plz help

• Please log in to reply

gun

gun

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
i've got Win32:Rbot-CIO a trojan infected in my pc, found by avast
infected at

C:\windows/system32/TFTP2100
C:\windows/system32/Issass.exe
C:\system volume information\_restore{9bc155f7-27db-4522-86dd-2c08269dce2a}\rp9

it makes my pc hangs
and sometimes come up a pop up box says

Messenger service
Message from system to alert on 19/11/2549 2.39.22
Stop! windows requires immediate attention.
Windows has found critical system errors.
run registry repair from http://fixwin32.com
failure to act now may lead to data loss and corruption!

and the http://....... will change....

sometimes pc automaticly restarts , says encountered some errors??

i've formatted my drive but it remains!!!

please help me!

i'm not good in computer and english so please tell me easily!

thanx a lot .

Advertisements

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
Hi gun,

Welcome to GTG! :whistling:

Please do this:

* Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
  • Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
  • Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
  • By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
  • Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
  • Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
  • Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
  • At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
  • Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
  • Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
  • Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
  • DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.
* Also open Hijack This and click on the "Open the Misc Tools section" button. Click on the "Open Uninstall Manager" button. Click the "Save List" button. After you click the "Save List" button, you will be asked where to save the file. Pick a place to save it then the list should open in notepad. Copy and paste that list here.

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
thanx for very fast help!
this is it!

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:49:57 AM, on 11/19/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Siemens\Tango Access Lite\app\TangoService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Conexant\AccessRunner ADSL\CnxDslTb.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Siemens\TANGOA~1\app\TangoLite.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: IeCatch2 Class - {A5366673-E8CA-11D3-9CD9-0090271D075B} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: FlashGet Bar - {E0E899AB-F487-11D5-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\fgiebar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CnxDslTaskBar] "C:\Program Files\Conexant\AccessRunner ADSL\CnxDslTb.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Lsass Center] Issass.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All by FlashGet - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jc_all.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jc_link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra button: FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{4B13D9F0-EE10-4363-95F9-3BA04B9C13E0}: NameServer = 58.64.124.150 58.64.7.3
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Tango Service (TangoService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Siemens\Tango Access Lite\app\TangoService.exe

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
Please do this as requsted as well:

* Also open Hijack This and click on the "Open the Misc Tools section" button. Click on the "Open Uninstall Manager" button. Click the "Save List" button. After you click the "Save List" button, you will be asked where to save the file. Pick a place to save it then the list should open in notepad. Copy and paste that list here.

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
5800UB 1.0
ACDSee Pro
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Adobe Reader 7.0
avast! Antivirus
BitComet 0.70
Buddy Broadband
Camfrog Video Chat 3.72 (remove only)
CDex extraction audio
Conexant AccessRunner USB ADSL LAN Adapter
DivX
FlashGet(JetCar)
Hijackthis 1.99.1
HijackThis 1.99.1
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
MSN Messenger 7.5
Nero Suite
NVIDIA Drivers
PangYa (NtreevSoft)
RealPlayer Plus
SoulSeek Client 156c
Winamp (remove only)
Windows XP Hotfix - KB823980
Windows XP Hotfix - KB835732
WinRAR archiver
WinZip

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
Go ahead and do the following too please:

* Click here to download ATF Cleaner by Atribune and save it to your desktop.

* Click Here and download Killbox and save it to your desktop.

* Click here for info on how to boot to safe mode if you don't already know how.

* Now copy these instructions to notepad and save them to your desktop. You will need them to refer to.

* Run Hijack This again and put a check by this entry. Close ALL windows except HijackThis and click "Fix checked"

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Lsass Center] Issass.exe

* Restart your computer into safe mode now. Perform the following steps in safe mode:

* Double-click on Killbox.exe to run it.
  • Put a tick by Standard File Kill.
  • In the "Full Path of File to Delete" box, copy and paste the following line:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\Issass.exe

• Click on the button that has the red circle with the X in the middle.
  • It will ask for confimation to delete the file.
  • Click Yes.
  • Exit the Killbox.
* Run ATF Cleaner:
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main choose: Select All
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox:
  • Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
  • NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera:
  • Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
[*]Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
[/list]
* Restart back into Windows normally now.

* Run ActiveScan online virus scan here

When the scan is finished, click on the "Save Report" button an save the results of the scan to your desktop.

Note: You have to use Internet Explorer to do the online scan.

Post a new HiJackThis log along with the results from ActiveScan

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Incident Status Location

Spyware:Cookie/AdDynamix Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/PointRoll Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Advertising Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\winxp@advertising[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Atlas DMT Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\winxp@atdmt[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Doubleclick Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\winxp@doubleclick[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Hitbox Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\winxp@hitbox[2].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Mediaplex Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\winxp@mediaplex[1].txt
Spyware:Cookie/Toplist Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\WinXP\Cookies\winxp@toplist[1].txt

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:36:43 PM, on 11/19/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Siemens\Tango Access Lite\app\TangoService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Conexant\AccessRunner ADSL\CnxDslTb.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Siemens\TANGOA~1\app\TangoLite.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Issass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\rsvp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: IeCatch2 Class - {A5366673-E8CA-11D3-9CD9-0090271D075B} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jccatch.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: FlashGet Bar - {E0E899AB-F487-11D5-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\fgiebar.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast!] C:\PROGRA~1\ALWILS~1\Avast4\ashDisp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CnxDslTaskBar] "C:\Program Files\Conexant\AccessRunner ADSL\CnxDslTb.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Lsass Center] Issass.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Microsoft Lsass Center] Issass.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download All by FlashGet - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jc_all.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download using FlashGet - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\jc_link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - C:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra button: FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &FlashGet - {D6E814A0-E0C5-11d4-8D29-0050BA6940E3} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashGet\flashget.exe
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{4B13D9F0-EE10-4363-95F9-3BA04B9C13E0}: NameServer = 58.64.124.150 58.64.7.3
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - "C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\msgrapp.dll" (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! iAVS4 Control Service (aswUpdSv) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\aswUpdSv.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashServ.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashMaiSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast4\ashWebSv.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Tango Service (TangoService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Siemens\Tango Access Lite\app\TangoService.exe

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
still have a problem T-T

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Anyone please? T-T

Advertisements

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
i'm waiting 4 a kind help , please....... :whistling:

Flrman1

Flrman1

Malware Assassin

• Retired Staff
  • 6,596 posts
* Click here to download Dr.Web CureIt and save it to your desktop.
  • Doubleclick the drweb-cureit.exe file and Allow to run the express scan
  • This will scan the files currently running in memory and when something is found, click the yes button when it asks you if you want to cure it. This is only a short scan.
  • Once the short scan has finished, mark the drives that you want to scan.
  • Select all drives. A red dot shows which drives have been chosen.
  • Click the green arrow at the right, and the scan will start.
  • Click 'Yes to all' if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
  • When the scan has finished, look if you can click next icon next to the files found: Posted Image
  • If so, click it and then click the next icon right below and select Move incurable as you'll see in next image:
    Posted Image
    This will move it to the %userprofile%\DoctorWeb\quarantaine-folder if it can't be cured. (this in case if we need samples)
  • After selecting, in the Dr.Web CureIt menu on top, click file and choose save report list
  • Save the report to your desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv
  • Close Dr.Web Cureit.
  • Reboot your computer!! Because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web you saved previously in your next reply along with a new Hijack This log.

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
oh mygod!
thanks u r here!

i thought u were angry waiting!

sorry the active scan was so slow (Because of slow internet connection)

now, i'm downloading that...

i have one more problem to ask.
while i was waiting 4 further cure, i found my pc was infected by the same malware , that i've deleted as u suggested. so i've done what u suggested again. but my pc continues to hang up, cannot shut down, avast continues alarming. is there anything i have to do more?

thanks, and when i done as u said, i'll post the result.

thank you very much again!

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
i've downloaded Drweb. it's a spidered icon.

but i can't run it.
i've double clicked but it has no response.
what should i do next, please?

gun

gun

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
issass.exe;c:\windows\system32;Win32.HLLW.MyBot;Deleted.;
A0008995.exe;C:\System Volume Information\_restore{9BC155F7-27DB-4522-86DD-2C08269DCE2A}\RP10;Win32.HLLW.MyBot;Deleted.;
A0006925.exe;C:\System Volume Information\_restore{9BC155F7-27DB-4522-86DD-2C08269DCE2A}\RP9;Win32.HLLW.MyBot;Deleted.;
Issass_exe.vir;C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ASHeuristic;Win32.HLLW.MyBot;Deleted.;