I quickly did some research on this, and found out that this can be changed. To make the Menu Bar appear at the top, you have to do the following:
- Close Internet Explorer.
- Go to START-->RUN and type regedit to open the Registry Editor.
- Naviage to the Key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser.
- In the white area to the right, right-click and select NEW-->DWORD and label this new entry ITBar7Position and hit ENTER.
- Double-click the ITBar7Position entry you just created to open it's properties window and change the value from 0 to 1.
- Close the registry editor.
- Open Internet Explorer 7 and you will now see the Menu Bar at the top.
Edited by Fenor, 10 January 2007 - 05:09 AM.