Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't Click On Email Links in OE? Please help.

• Please log in to reply

Onestep

Onestep

• PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
I started having this problem about 2 hours ago where when I go into my Outlook Express and into my "inbox and start reading my email. Upon reading email some would have a URL underlined and I would put cursor there which turns into a hand and I would click on the url but the browser wouldn't send me nowhere??? Now outside Outlook Express I can click on any url (say google or anything and my browser works just find. By the way, I am using Internet Explorer 6.0. Can someone please help me so I can click on the links in my email messages. Many thanks and God Bless.

Advertisements

Onestep

Onestep

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
I think my problem is solved as I downloaded Firefox 2.0 and everything is just find. I think switching to IE was my problem. Many thanks