Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't Click On Email Links in OE? Please help.

• Please log in to reply

Onestep

Onestep

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I started having this problem about 2 hours ago where when I go into my Outlook Express and into my "inbox and start reading my email. Upon reading email some would have a URL underlined and I would put cursor there which turns into a hand and I would click on the url but the browser wouldn't send me nowhere??? Now outside Outlook Express I can click on any url (say google or anything and my browser works just find. By the way, I am using Internet Explorer 6.0. Can someone please help me so I can click on the links in my email messages. Many thanks and God Bless.

Advertisements

Onestep

Onestep

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
I think my problem is solved as I downloaded Firefox 2.0 and everything is just find. I think switching to IE was my problem. Many thanks