Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I just did something stupid with my mozilla firefox

• Please log in to reply

emery

emery

• PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
I just did something stupid and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

I was reading a topic here on geekstogo. I right-clicked someones avatar and accidentally clicked ''block images from geekstogo...''. This made all the icons and avatars and clickable pictures from this website dissapear.

I looked around for an undo option or al list with blocked websites in the firefox setting but I couldn't find anything.

Does anybody know how I can get this back to normal?

Thanks.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have a look at my controls, board settings

Has firefox got an advanced option for images, have you reset it to defaults

emery

emery

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
Found nothing under my controls, board settings. I took a better look at Mozilla's options and I think I fixed it.

Firefox>tools>options>content>exceptions under load images. That gave me a list of blocked websites. I am pretty sure that fixed it. I'm using another machine at the moment but I will do the same on my home machine later today.

I'll post back if it fixes my mistake.

thanks for the help.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Thanks for posting back with your solution, and please let us know how it works out. It's folks like you that follow through with a thread that make this board so helpful to others, and makes those of us that are trying to be useful feel like we're doing something worthwhile. :whistling:
Johanna

emery

emery

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts
You sure are doing something worthwile, Johanna. :whistling:

It fixed my problem.

I know what it's like when people don't post back on how they fixed their problem, it's annoying.

Thanks for the help.

Emery.