Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

netgear router? NEED MAJOR HELP!FAST

• Please log in to reply

kotak77

kotak77

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
OK, i had to rest my router to factory setting cuz i couldnt access it..i had changed the login and pass and i 4got it..now i reset it and i cant get my net back..please HELP! FAST...its a 108mbps netgear router...i think WGT643v3 or something like that..please i need help like rite now...

Edited by kotak77, 01 December 2006 - 03:29 PM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
Give This tutorial by SpaceCowboy706 a read, it's got just about everything you'd need to know.

kotak77

kotak77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
i cant go through that rite now..i just want my net back up..im not gonna set it all up again..everythin is setup..i just restored it to factory settings and now..no net from my desktop or laptop

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
so you're going to come here and ask for help...and when a suggestion is made you'll say "i'm not willing to do that"? seriously?

...look for the parts of that tutorial that pertain to your problem (i.e. look for the parts about setting up the router)...whether i type up some instructions...or you read that tutorial...it's going to take the same amount of time

kotak77

kotak77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
arite fine

kotak77

kotak77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
i looked through it but none of those parts relate to what happened on my network...i think i got my thing fixed..ill let post if naything happens

Edited by kotak77, 01 December 2006 - 03:47 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
so you reset your router back to factory..now nothing connects?

did you set static ip's on all of the computers connected?
anything wireless?

maybe a description of your setup and what isn't working might help

kotak77

kotak77

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
i got it..all i had to do was wait for the router to load up all the way..*oops*..haha sorry for bothering u guys.but i thought i had screwed up rele bad for the first time in a long time