Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer 7 and graphics

• Please log in to reply

AlexlovesKyle

AlexlovesKyle

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,
I bought this laptop almost a year ago.. about 3 months ago, my harddrive went out and I sent it off and they replaced the hard drive. About 3 weeks ago, it went out again, so I sent it off and they replaced it once more. But this time, they couldn't recover any of my information and I lost everything.

This new hard drive, however, had Internet Explorer 7 already installed, but when I use the internet, i can't see certain graphics or videos, like on youtube.com. Everytime I go to try and download Flash Player 9 (like it always prompts me to), the box to download it never comes up. I don't really know what the problem is or what to do...

Can anyone help me??

thanks

Advertisements

AlexlovesKyle

AlexlovesKyle

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Well, nevermind. I fixed it by uninstalling Internet Explorer 7, and it let me download flash player 9. All better!