Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my security centre is not working

• Please log in to reply

cainmolloy

cainmolloy

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
:whistling: I have no firewall windows says unable to run it the service is not running (ICS) and cannot start windows firewall how to start security centre.

And does any body know how to update a realtek driver as I have no sound in youtube. I have gone to manufacture website. thanks

Advertisements

cainmolloy

cainmolloy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
stand alone.
I think the soft ware is with the xp disk but if I want to reinstall windows xp it says system more updated than on disk I have gone regidt delete security

cainmolloy

cainmolloy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
hi I did Run, sfc /scannow. it started to do this then asks for instalation disk when trying to go from there the process stops freezes and wont complete ,sfc /scannow. it stops. also I turned computer on wednesday and the security system was all accounted for and working and then its not turned on again.