Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Forums

• Please log in to reply

ikswobeL0

ikswobeL0

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Here are my forums:

http://akclan.invisionzone.com

I don't know how to reorder my root forums, could you tell me how too?

Also, if you could help me with my scrolling news and announcements. It's not the way I'd like it to be, after looping once it doesn't come up from the bottom, it just appears in the middle and goes through the loop again.

The code for it right now is:

<marquee direction="up" loop="infinite" width="100%" height=80 scrollamount="1" onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()">
<a>
<font color="black"><b>Welcome to the ArmiaKrajowa clan forums!</b>
</a>
<p></p>
<font color="black"><b>This will be where the important news and announcements are scrolled, so make sure you check in on this area!</b></font>
<p></p>
<a>
<font color="black">
<p></p>
</a>
</font>
</marquee>

Ya, it's really messed up.

Thanks in advance! :tazz:

Advertisements

user_name

user_name

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
Ususally there is GUI somewhere in the forums controls to rearrange the order, I think that is what you're asking? You want to rearrange "challenge us, apply, etc."

Dynamix

Dynamix

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Do you want to re-order catergories or forums?

ikswobeL0

ikswobeL0

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I'd like to rearrange categories.

Dynamix

Dynamix

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Okay go to Admin CP >> Manage Forums. On each catergory header there should be a drop down box, from 1 to whatever.

If 1 is selected, the catergory goes to the top of the board, if the highest number is selected, it goes to the bottom of the board.

Reorder the catergories to however you want them, and then click 'Re-order ROOT Forums' at the bottom of the page.

ikswobeL0

ikswobeL0

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I click on "Reorder Root Forums" but it doesn't do anything. I changed all of the boxes to a position I want it to be at, then click on the button and nothing happens.

Guest_Andy_veal_*

Guest_Andy_veal_*
Have you figured it out yet?

If not what version are you running?

mpfeif101

mpfeif101

Member 1K

• Retired Staff
  • 1,411 posts
I get an "Account Suspended"