Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Perfect Keylogger Question

• Please log in to reply

charlie scene

charlie scene

• Pip
  • 1 posts
If you set the amount of days before invisible uninstall to seven, and mistakenly set the report not to send until 1000KB... If the report never gets to 1000KB, will Perfect Keylogger send any information on the last day, anyway? Or do you lose everything because the report never reached 1000KB?

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'm not familiar with the software...but most products that are similar in design...retain a version of the log file locally...even after removal so that you can find the info...i'm not sure if perfect does this, nor do i have an actual answer for your question...you may want to contact their customer service..as they might have better answers