Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sound Card Drivers Corrupt

• Please log in to reply

TC DW

TC DW

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello I'm having trouble with my sound. My headset or speakers will not play sound. But for some reason on AVG Antivirus when i try to close it. It makes a "beep" noise and echoes. But when i try to play games i have no sound. I tried scanning for viruses. I found one and this wasnt the problem though. Even when i open control panel / sound devices, it says "No Devices Found" on every box to select sound devices. I tried looking at the properties on my sound card and it says running fine. I tried updating and it wont update. I probably wont be able to respond on the forum for a while. If one of you guys have msn PM me on [email protected] or just email me.

Thank you,

Dylan W. Wilkison

Edited by TC DW, 11 December 2006 - 06:11 PM.

Advertisements

TC DW

TC DW

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
now i can hear sound but its echoing like i said and now i still cant mess with sound devices

EDIT: fixed drivers were corrupt and settings were put to echo :S

Edited by TC DW, 11 December 2006 - 06:40 PM.