Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Screen Resolution problems

• Please log in to reply

Grimm117

Grimm117

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have a problem with monitor sizing when I switch to a resolution higher than 1024x768. The screen shifts when I move my pointer to the edge of the screen. Also, when I'm playing games, the standard 800x600 resolution that most of my games use shows up tiny on the screen. Help!

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
It sounds like you do not have the drivers for a TFT monitor. SomeTFT monitors have their own drivers besides the video card drivers. My samsung has drivers that are separate.

SRX660

Grimm117

Grimm117

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Ok, this problem has never happened before though. I've had the video card for around 2 years now and this has never happened. If this is a new thing though, where can I get the TFT drivers?