Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Blue Screen From [bleep]

• Please log in to reply

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Then it means that you most probably don't have a PCI audio card. Shut down the computer, unplug the power cable from the power supply unit or from the wall socket, open the box and carefully remove the AGP video card. connect the display cable to the onboard video connection, plug in the power and restart the computer. As I said before, I suggest that you reinstall the drivers from the original drivers disk that you should have. Run the computer for a while and let's see what happens.

Advertisements

mxdz

mxdz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
First its not AGP its PCI and as I already said , I already removed the card etc , the problem IS the card itself and same for every other 6600 GT users ,I need help in finding the drivers that correct this bug that NVIDIA keeps ignoring, and I already formated 3 times and reinstalled the drivers etc , and the problem is still there.

Thanks for now and in advance,
Max

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Nowhere did you mention that you took the video card out. Having done that, is the computer stable now?

mxdz

mxdz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
-.- I took the card off , yes it is stable , It is stable with the card , only , i cant use fullscreen applications with the graphic card, I know it is the problem , all i want is a patch or correction of the 6600 GT.

Thanks,
Max

Edited by mxdz, 21 December 2006 - 05:48 AM.