Recently i had a driver fail in my Computer Windows XP pro sp2 2600 and the contents of the drive failed to read i pluged it into a second system it faild to read to so me and a Tech mate used R-Studio to recover the data of the drive and save it to a clean new drive. Now my problem being is all files are corrupted for example.
1) All the Directory structure of the hardrive and the tree of folders are all scrambled
2) Music files just simply dissapeard
3) A majority of files have duplicate names and some times triple names
(E.g) File.doc File.doc(1) File.doc(2) Almost like when recovering it was told to rename file names instead of over writing
4) Photos Show fine in Thumb nails but are Scrambled in preview mode
5) Word Excel, PDF, PSD and a few other file formats are all jibberish or part files like one a story about the heritage festival ends in the middle of my resume.
6) Desktop.ini file appears in almost every empty folder
Other File types and samples to help you better understand avaliablke upon request
Some seriously scrambled eggs this drive is.....
Id like to know is anyone able to give some adsistance, Advice, or idears to recovering any or all of the scrambled Corrupted data
Many Thanks in Advanced Hope Y'All had a great Xmas and here comes a Even better & Happier New Year
From Tyrone & The RV Team Cheers