Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

U3 Flash Drive

• Please log in to reply

guiltyparty

guiltyparty

• Pip
  • 6 posts
My Ativa 2GB U3 Flash drive just erased itself on me last night and I was wondering what steps I should follow to format then reinstall the U3 software so that I can use it once again as a U3 flash drive?

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
I would check the support page at the manufacturer's website and see if they have anything that can help you.

Fenor

guiltyparty

guiltyparty

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I checked their website and sent them a support ticket thing but I read somewhere else on the web that the software only comes with the device. So I probably need to return this one and get it replaced. :whistling:

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
They are probably right. I can't find the software anywhere either for that brand flash drive. I have a U3 Flash Drive, but it would be too big of a zip file to post. (Over 100MB) Best bet is to return it to where you got it for a replacement.

Fenor