Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Keyboard

• Please log in to reply

Jazza

Jazza

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
I'm not really sure if this belongs here but Does anyone know where I can get a Fatal1ty Gaming Keyboard In Australia?

I have really look everywhere I can, even on the creative website but you cannot buy from there you must find a shop that sells them. I don't care if it's online or in a shop I need some where to buy it. I WILL NOT TRAVEL OVER STATES, I LIVE IN QLD(QUEENSLAND), PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THAT UNDERSTOOD PLEASE. I all ready have the 2020 mouse but I want the Keyboard.

Thanks Jazza (The serious Gamer) :whistling:

Advertisements

AnthonyJ

AnthonyJ

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
check ebay, if you cant find one there, see if you know anyone whom is accessible by the orders

Jazza

Jazza

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
I tried both. :'(

AnthonyJ

AnthonyJ

• PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
im in the usa and could help yea out, but have no money

Jazza

Jazza

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
Yea, I currently don't have the money to buy it I just want to know where I could find one.