Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fullscreen in Nero 7

• Please log in to reply

Quagmire_UK

Quagmire_UK

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
hello, im having trouble with nero 7, i can use all the utilities that come with Nero but when i try to play DVDs on ShowTime i cannot get it on fullscreen as it just turns black, and when it isnt on fullscreen the quality is terrible. i have tried this with most of my DVDs and get the same results. i have a 7900gtx and a 19 inch widescreen tft running on a DVI cable. any help would be greatly appreciated., thanks

Advertisements

Quagmire_UK

Quagmire_UK

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
just to add to that, when i minimized it i got wierd artifacts on my desktop, i checked my temp and it was 42 C (just been playin BF2142). i took a screeshot: (attached) oh and the artifacts may or may no show up in screenshot, i dont know if it works like that. Thanks

Edited by Quagmire_UK, 31 December 2006 - 10:02 AM.

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Start with VLC Player, so you can see if it is Nero or the PC

http://www.filehippo.com/download_vlc/

Quagmire_UK

Quagmire_UK

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
thanks for the quick reply mate. i d/loaded vlc and that works fine

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If Nero does everything else then you can use VLC for playback or look at re-installing Nero

A good way is to make a note of the serial number, use the Nero clean up tool then install with a download from Nero

Nero 7 Clean Tool

Nero 7 Premium Download