Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:03 AM
Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:18 PM
1. Click on Start. :happy:
2. Click on Control Panel. :)
3. Click on Folder Options. ;)
4. Go back to Start. :whistling:
5. Click on Help. :surrender:
You then will see the Help or Support Page for your computer. :thumbsup:
In this page you will find several ways to solve your problem with IE7. :rolleyes:
Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:23 PM
Turn on access to Internet Explorer from the Start menu and desktop, and then use the Run command to browse to the Web site that you want. To do this, follow these steps: 1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs, and then click Add/Remove Windows Components.
3. In the Components list, click to select the Internet Explorer check box, and then click Next.
4. Click Finish.
5. Click Start, and then click Run.
6. In the Open box, type the Web address of the Web site that you want to browse to, and then click OK.
read this - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308089
1-go to start
5-in folder options click on general tab
6-put a check mark in - open each folder in the same windows
hope this helps.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users