Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i have no idea what kind of video card i have..help!

• Please log in to reply

ayron318

ayron318

• Pip
  • 1 posts
mmk...my video card broke...so i took one out of my friends computer cuz he is at work...all i know is the video card says ATI on the card...have no idea wut kind it is....anyways...i need to install the drivers but i dont know wut kind of video card it is...i did the DXDIAG.EXE and it says under display Name: VGA. Thats all it says...doesnt give manufactuer or anything...right now the screen is all blotchy and looks like [bleep]. and also he dont have an install disc for the video card either...could it be my motherboard dont support it? my motherboard is an ASUS P4B266-C oh and also the friend has a password on his computer so i cant get on it and look on his device manager

Advertisements

troppo

troppo

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
its probably just easier to download and install everest hom edition
you ca find it here
http://www.softpedia...e-Edition.shtml

this will tell you everything that is connected to the computer incuding what video card you have and its specs

troppo