Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSN HotMail Account Keeps on getting SPAMMED!

• Please log in to reply

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
hello all, i need alot of help.. ok somguy on the internet has spammed my inbox of 1610 emails

i need alot of help.. how can i delete all of those??????

also how do i stop the spammer??

he keeps on using som program that changes his msn hotmail and changes it to mine like it looks like im sending my self it

PLZ can som1 jhurry and look at this hes not stopping,,, is there way to block his IP???

PLZ HURRY OMG

thanks guys.. wut should i download??

Advertisements

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
hello well thankyou very much,

can u plz tell me the type of software this person is using to spam and change the name of his email adress???

or the site

so i could do som research on it and maybe find a stop??

thanks you very much

vip3r

vip3r

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
lol ok thanks alot well i deleted them all by clicking the Check Box at the very top then i just unselected the ones i wanted then deelted it all... but i have to many contacts on my msn to re-ad to my new account, thamnks alot hto

the fix was i had windows live lite .. and i got the full with all the functions and it works good :whistling: