Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Weird things are happening

• Please log in to reply

Gold1226

Gold1226

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Ever since a few days ago, my computer worked fine, a few trojans here and there, but nothing too serious. But when i downloaded something everything started to stop working. It started with the task manager, i am the administrator of my computer, and when i try to open it via. Ctrl+alt+delete, it says that the administrator has disabled the task manager. My computer has also crashed a lot more than it used to, and has become as slow as a windows 95. I have also all debugging rights on my computer. Ive ran many diffrent scans and tried many anti virus programs. The scans showed multiple trojans, which were deleted quickly.... but that did not solve any of the problems. I do not know what is causing this, since whatever this is has paralized parts of my computer. If anyone knows this, or has experinced this, any help would be appreciated. :whistling:

Advertisements

xxx1

xxx1

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
hello and welcome, to g's2go.

if you are still having issues and suspect that it is malware related I would start with our malware forum and see if they can make sure you don't have any malware installed.

please post hjt log in the malware forum.

http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

cheers...xxx1