Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spy ware (RESOLVED)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

chard49a

chard49a

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have spyware on my computer. They are transponder .DLMAX , SHOPATHOME , I use microsoft anti-spyware it works great for the day but when I restart here they are again. I NEED SOMETHING TO GET IN DEEPER I THINK.

THANKS CHARD49A

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Hi Chard,

Sorry about the delay in geting to your post, however we have been extreamly busy.

If you click on the link below, follow the instructions and then get back to me after you have carried out the sequence then i can look at your problems, if you still have any.

Click here for instructions

If this matter has been resolved could you let me know so that i can close this thread.

Regards,

Usetobe

chard49a

chard49a

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
problems solved downloaded ad-aware se personal it cleaned everything up nicely.

thanks

chard