Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Women only...

• Please log in to reply

Poll: Would you rather...

Would you rather?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would you rather?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Just heard this on the radio...

Highlight the boxes below to reveal the responses...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
OK, so, what's the point?

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
That second one suprises me actually, Blair. I don't know how I'd pay for that many kids....nor how my sanity would survive. But I can not imagine my life having NO children. :blink:

Go somewhere nekkid?? HAH! I can't believe that many said they WOULD! I'd even give up my precious chocolate forever, rather than do that. :whistling:

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Kat, do you really realise what you are saying ..... NEVER EVER PUT ANYTHING CHOCOLATE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR MOUTH!!!! NEVER EVER TASTE THE SWEET DELIGHT! E V E R !!!!

My fav food is salad - yes all summer, all winter, all year, at every meal. I just couldn't imagine being able to live without a salad! Not too excited at the prospect of going to a huge party nekkid, however, would do so if it meant I could continue eating salad for the rest of my life - and anyway a huge party would have to be better than a small gathering, eh! Might have to grow my hair an extra couple of inches at the front and what are hands for anyway?

Same here. Four children has kept me busy and the thought of 13 is pretty daunting, however, I figure after about 6 there's probably not much difference (except maybe financial) in how many you have. I could not imagine not having any children and my heart goes out to anyone reading this who is unable to have children.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Kat, do you really realise what you are saying ..... NEVER EVER PUT ANYTHING CHOCOLATE ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR MOUTH!!!! NEVER EVER TASTE THE SWEET DELIGHT! E V E R !!!!

:whistling: :blink: You have to be joking!! Ask anyone around here, and they'll tell you that if I DONT have chocolate, I'm not very nice or sweet. :rofl: :help: I don't eat tons of it, even though it sounds like I do at times. But I DO crave it once a week or so. :)

my heart goes out to anyone reading this who is unable to have children.

absolutely agreed

TreSSa

TreSSa

• Pip
  • 2 posts
and i can imagine my life without children! instead of having 13...
and would go to the party naked-why not, actually? :whistling:

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
I answered that I would go naked to the party, and I would rather have 13 children. My reasoning is this: while going naked to the party would be acutely embarrassing, it would also be short-lived. I think I would get over it, and I think other people would also. I truly enjoy food and eating, and I don't see denying myself the pleasure of my favorite food simply for the sake of not being seen naked.

As for the children? I have 2, and while they drive me crazy, I also love them dearly. I always wanted children, and I think I would regret forever not having any. While 13 would be a lot (can I adopt some of them, so I don't have to go through that many pregnancies? :whistling: ), I think the satisfaction and reward would be worth it. If I didn't have children, I would always wish that I did, but I would never wish that I had none.

motherfury

motherfury

• Pip
  • 2 posts
As long as I don't have to go to the party naked after I have had 13 kids!
Then yeah, I would go. After all, it didn't say if everyone one else was naked either. If they were, I would blend right in and sit in the corner crossed legged and never get up. My hair already covers me in the front. :whistling:
If I was the only one naked. Chances are I wouldn't know anyone there and so it wouldn't matter.
Wait, is there a time frame to as how long I would have to be there?
If not, that blur running would be me!

As for 13 kids, I sure wished I could adopt some as I don't imagine being pregnant for 13 years. My aunt had 12. And I sure hope I could afford them as well. I don't know how she did it herself.

Anyways, as a mom of fourI have to say I love my kids and if I could afford more I would adopt one or two more. Kids are awesome. Besides I doubt they all would be the same age so the older ones would be a great help to me.

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
The way some of these girls dress these days, they might as well be naked. There isn't much left to the imagination! Being naked has never bothered me, but giving up chocolate (which I think we ladies can agree is our favorite food) is out of the question.

I never thought I would have children. My first one was born when I was 33. I have seen large families make it work because the older ones help the younger ones, and the parents work together. My husband has 11 brothers and sisters, so we have "reunions" at outdoor venues because with spouses and kids, no one has a big enough house! If I wound up with 13 kids, I would deal with it, though I'm sure I would be more apt to overlook someone in the chaos occasionally. I love my kids, wouldn't trade them for anything, even chocolate, but there are only so many resources available. Kids don't need iPods and cell phones, they need attention. That is what I'd be afraid of shorting them on.
Johanna

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP

Kids don't need iPods and cell phones, they need attention. That is what I'd be afraid of shorting them on.
Johanna

Very well said! :whistling:

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts

Kids don't need iPods and cell phones, they need attention. That is what I'd be afraid of shorting them on.
Johanna

Growing up myself as one of eleven children I could understand what its would be like to go without the fancy trends that other kids have... I would much rather have 13 babies than not have any at all - I love the whole idea of being pregnant although the pregnancy with my daughter was alot different (I could hardly walk) compared to that i had with my 2 boys!!! i just have to get hubby into the idea of having more!

As for the party (naked) or giving up my favourite food... well that speaks for itself. I would much rather go to a huge party naked than to give up even a day without my chico babies. I have a big sweet tooth which shall be with me always! I'm comfortable with my body so that wouldn't be a problem (Hypothetically that is, I would never actually do it).

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Sarahw I totally understand about the chico babies - they're the only lollies I ever buy (though I don't buy them regularly) - they're awesome :blink: . When you think about it you could probably answer both questions in one and have 13 chico babies! :whistling: