Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MESSENGER WINDOWS, 7.5 AND LIVE NOT WORKING

• Please log in to reply

Jazmeen

Jazmeen

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Hello, recently I went away for a 16 day holiday to America (I live in Australia) and my parents went for a holiday to Sydney, while a friend of the family stayed over looking after the dog, she said she had wireless connection when mum said she could use our new computer (we have 3 computers and 4 laptops). When we came back I started up my laptop and it said something about an error and continued to load and the writng and everything was smaller, it came up with wireless connection not being able to connect, we don;t have wireless so I tried un-installing it because msn messenger the windows version and 7.5 weren't working. After I un-installed it msn still didn't work, I uninstalled msn messenger 7.5 and am currently downloading windows msnger live, even though I prefer 7.5 it's hard to find.
Any ideas of help would be very muchly appreciated!

Advertisements

Jazmeen

Jazmeen

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
Don't worry about it I solved it =]