Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Website buy from

• Please log in to reply

equinox55

equinox55

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Hello i thought i would but this under here. If you want to move it you can. Where is the best and chepest online computer parts story to buy from, in Sask Canada.

Advertisements

Dan1887

Dan1887

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
One of the only Canadian online stores is TigerDirect.ca, however it is not always that cheap. Look in the yellow pages for local pc shops, do your shopping on TigerDirect, get make and model then go to a local shop and get a price quote from them because it will usually be cheaper and you wont have to pay shipping.

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
So is that the only one in canada. They dont have to be located in canada but have to have shipping in to canada

Dan1887

Dan1887

• PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
yeah the only other good site i know of is newegg.com and they don;t ship to Canada only to the U.S.

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
YA i know of newegg they are good but as you said they do not ship into canada. I asked when or if they where geeting it and they said that they where going to start shipping in to canada but they never said when. (i ask last year around this time) so ya i am kinda SOL right now

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
http://www.cbit.ca/
Is another good one, they used to have a store in sask, but moved to Winnipeg. YAY! :whistling:
http://www.computeravenue.ca/ is another good Canadian company.

Both of which i shop at their local shops, have never tried their online services but i'm sure they are good.

Tiger is also good, but not always great, rebates can be a huge hassle, but keep watching prices and you'll find yourself a good deal every now and then.
James

Edit: Newegg always owned newegg.ca for a while. I'm sure they have plans but i believe they have owned that site since 1999. So when they say they are going to do it at some point, that could be a long ways away.

Edited by james_8970, 19 January 2007 - 04:42 PM.

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
Thanks james for you reply it is nice to see other canadians on these boards

Thanks for the links will check them out

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Yes I'd have to say the same.

I :whistling: Canada.

James :blink:

Edited by james_8970, 20 January 2007 - 12:04 PM.

equinox55

equinox55

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
lol