Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

game uninstallation problem

• Please log in to reply

jagdeepgill

jagdeepgill

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hi
I installed a small game yesterday(13 MB).It was 7 wonders of the ancient world. now when i want to uninstall it it's not getting uninstalled.I have tried in control panel it doesn't even shows up there. there's no option how can i uninstall it from my pc. Even in all programs when i click on it there's no uninstallation option.Even in the c:/ program files there is no file like unwise.exe to uninstall the game. I tried installing the game again and then uninstalling it but nothing seems to work.Please help me to get it removed.Please!

Advertisements

1101doc

1101doc

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 909 posts
If you have Spybot S&D on your system [everybody should] it will offer all the uninstallers on your system with the path to each. Look under "Tools" once Spybot has opened. If not there, it may not exist. If so a manual uninstall is required. Post back if that becomes necessary.