Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows XP bootup error

• Please log in to reply

jennrobbie1124

jennrobbie1124

• Pip
  • 2 posts
mimboot.exe - entry point not found the procedure entry point ?log@Logger@core@@QBEXABV?$basic_string@GU?$char_traits@G@std@@V?$allocator@G@2@@std@@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library Corel ll.dll

i'm sure it's not a good message to get, but i don't know what it means and it comes up everytime i start my computer. i would appreciate the help

Thank You!
Jennifer

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi jennrobbie1124! Welcome to G2G!

mimboot.exe corresponds to eMusicmatch Jukebox. This program does not need to startup when your computer does. Please go to START-->RUN and type msconfig and click OK. In the new window that appears, click on the STARTUP tab and uncheck the box next to the line corresponding to Musicmatch. Then click APPLY and OK and reboot your computer when prompted. Once your computer has rebooted, you will receive a window that states that you are running Windows in Selective Startup Mode. Check the box for don't show me this again and click OK.

The popup you were receiving for mimboot.exe should no longer appear.

Fenor