Posted 22 January 2007 - 11:16 AM
Posted 22 January 2007 - 02:40 PM
Were you changing something in your computer lately?
Please make sure you have the following applications installed to ensure the proper functionality of and to meet the minimum requirements for Yahoo! Messenger.
Sun Microsystems Java which can be downloaded from:
- http://www.java.com/en/ and clicking "Download Now"
Adobe/Macromedia Flash Player
Adobe/Macromedia Shockwave Player
Windows Scripting Package:
Look for "Windows Script 5.6" for your Operating System and follow
the instructions for installing this file.
Internet Explorer 6 SP1
If you have all of the above, and YIM still is not working, you will need to contact Yahoo support via email. Click on the link that corresponds to your YIM version, give explanation on the problems you are having and what steps you have done already to resolve your problem, also if you are getting error reports include information about the errors
Yahoo! Messenger 8
Yahoo! Messenger 7.5
Yahoo! Messenger 7.0
Before contacting support try also this ( if you are getting scripting error messages )
To configure Internet Explorer, launch/open your browser and follow
1. Click on "Tools", which is located on the toolbar.
2. Select "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Advanced" tab.
4. Configure the categories by following the directions below:
5. Uncheck the "Display a notification about every script error."
6. Click "OK" button to close the Options window and return to your
7. Restart Messenger and you should be all set.
Edited by SNOWHITE, 22 January 2007 - 02:42 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users