Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DVD WON'T PLAY

• Please log in to reply

flash1940

flash1940

• Pip
  • 6 posts
[b][color=#000099]My DVD drive is a Sony DVD/RW. I get an "Access Denied" dialog when the DVD is inserted. When the play button on nero DVD movie player is clicked....I get another error dialog that says "Could not build graph"
Crazy....it did work at one time. I put in a new video card. I could have the wrong driver installed....maybe...it's a NVidia GForce 2. 32 Mb.
My OS is Windows 2000 PRO.
Any other information needed, I will provide. Also.....I have no connection to the WEB from my home. All drivers & stuff is carried home on my flash drive.
I could do a hijack if needed. My desire is to move toward digital video editing. I may not get there....but I need to give it a try.

Thanks...

Flash

Attached Thumbnails

• WHEN_A_DVD_IS_INSERTED.JPG

Advertisements