Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

all my movies are dark

• Please log in to reply

borrusownage

borrusownage

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hey .. i just reformatted my comp and now everytime i go to watch a movie everything is really dark. it is the same for all the different types of players ive tried so far and i have no idea why. i tried upping the brightness in windows media 11 but it wont let me drag the bar. if anyone knows whats up please lemme no

Advertisements

flash1940

flash1940

• Pip
  • 6 posts
[b][color=#3333FF]Mine too.....except now that I put in a NVidia GForce2 video card....I can't play any dvd at all. I get an access denied message. And from Nero (the player) I get "Can't build graph....program may be improperly installed"
I can't imagine how you could impropperly install something when you don't have control of anything!
Computers just plain pi$$ me off sometimes.

Flash

borrusownage

borrusownage

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
err does

[b][color=#3333FF]

mean anything ... would i have to put that anywehre

Edited by borrusownage, 25 January 2007 - 01:26 PM.