Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS Access 97/Outlook 2003 interaction

• Please log in to reply

curtis/bd

curtis/bd

• Pip
  • 1 posts
at work i usse windows xp,MS Acc 97 /outlook 2003. when trying to email a report thru Acc 97 via outlook 2003, i get a err msg "not implemented". Ive tried reinstalling both, still get the same msg. when others on their computer access the same db, they have no prob. Is my prob with Acc 97 or Outlook 2003?

Advertisements

piper

piper

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
Hi and welcome to Geeks to Go!

Please provide the full error text. If necessary, take a screen shot of the error (Alt + PrtScn), paste it into Paint, save as a JPG, and paste into this thread.

Also, check the Event Viewer for Warnings or Errors that occured at the same time as the failed email attempt. To get to the Event Viewer, click Start, Control Panel, Administrative Services. On the left side of the screen are three categories: Application, Security, and System. Check under Application and System for any events that are listed as Warnings or Errors, that also have a date and time that correspond to the error.

Is there anything different on your computer? Basically the same software as the other workstations? Do you have Access 97 and Access 2003 installed together?