Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

sonic wall blocks schools

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

samantha_lehtonen

samantha_lehtonen

• Pip
  • 1 posts
the sonic wall at our school is a real pain it won't let us get onto aim, yahoo messanger, yahoo chat, etc. and i need to find a way around it. or disable the sonic wall. please help me :tazz: : and if you help me there might be a reward so turn on your computers and find a way around teht sonic wall! oh ya and google translate doesn't work! ;)

Advertisements

CJIS

CJIS

• PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
I know what you mean with firewalls they are so annoying my school has blocked things aswell and i cant get round mine neither and today i have just been thrown of the system for looking around in the network connections.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Sorry, we're not here to help you circumvent firewalls setup by your school for the protection of students, and their network.

Topic closed.