Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google Not Loading

• Please log in to reply

AlwaysBored89

AlwaysBored89

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hey. Three days ago, my computer started acting up and stopped accessing my home network. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with a trojan or virus that I had acquired (ran scans for both and they both turned up showing I had something)

Anyway, I finally got everything fixed today, I got my wireless back up and functioning, only google won't load. It's the only page that won't load for me. I've never had issues loading google. It keeps acting like it's trying to redirect or like it's just not there. And the other computers on my network are having no issues getting to it.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing this? Thanks for any input anyone might have

~Jackie

~~~~~~~~~~

I fixed my problem. The virus I acquired a few days ago had done something in my hosts file, but I got it all sorted out now. :whistling:

Edited by AlwaysBored89, 28 January 2007 - 08:07 PM.

Advertisements