Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question about what video format i should use

• Please log in to reply

LuisJunior

LuisJunior

• Pip
  • 7 posts
well i have the full anime of dragon ball z and the episodes are majority of the episodes are real small 100mb under and some are 230 under......i burnt 9 episodes on each dvd which i converter to a dvd format.....but i was wondering if i could put in more because my naruto series i bought could hold 13 episode and each naruto episode has the same duration as in dbz having under 30mins each episode......i was wondering if there is a way i can convert my dbz episode and burn more on my dvd...

another question is do i have to convert to dvd format because all i want to do i just chuck the whole lot of episodes into a dvd and not convert it to anything and that because it has low on mb i could fit in an average of 59 episodes on each dvd

another question is that how do i find what format my dbz episodes have.....you can download the first episode of dbz here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6PU1WK9D

does anyone know any good ftp sites i can share my anime and tv series with

THANKS HEaPS GUYS

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

i was wondering if there is a way i can convert my dbz episode and burn more on my dvd...

The amount of compression used during the conversion determines how much data you can squeeze onto a DVD. The more compression, the smaller the file size, the worse the resolution, the more you can fit on a single DVD. However, if you want to keep the higher resolutions, you don't want to compress the files too much... of course, this follows that you won't be able to squeeze a lot of episodes onto your DVD.

another question is do i have to convert to dvd format because all i want to do i just chuck the whole lot of episodes into a dvd and not convert it to anything and that because it has low on mb i could fit in an average of 59 episodes on each dvd

Conversion is not required if you just want to burn the files to DVD. Burning the files straight to DVD is the same as backing up data on your computer. (also see the next comments)

another question is that how do i find what format my dbz episodes have

The files you downloaded are .avi files... at least the file you linked is an .avi file, so I assume the rest are too. This is the most common format used for anime and dramas. Some home DVD players are capable of playing .avi files (also mpegs) directly off a DVD. In other words, these players don't require you to convert to DVD vob files.

does anyone know any good ftp sites i can share my anime and tv series with

Unfortunately, I don't have knowledge of any sites I can send you to.

Edited by makai, 08 February 2007 - 02:27 PM.

Ragunoh

Ragunoh

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i dont know what u mean but where did u find that link i mean what site did u go to to get the link for that episode cuz i rly need DBZ Episodes in AVI format but is it free to download those episodes pls reply i would rly appreciate it :whistling: