Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dvd playing....

• Please log in to reply

millerman996

millerman996

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Ok so if I put in a movie on my pc it sounds like it's playing through a tunnel....It's like it is echoing....and the movie itself is kinda slow....like the sound isnt keeping up with the movie....I'm really not too sure what to post with this, like specs or anything but any kind of insight will be helpful....I have an ATI Radeon X1300 Pro for video card and it will do the same thing through whatever kinda player I play it through.(windows media player or windows media classic)....Any kind of insight will help me out...Thanks for your time

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Does the soundcard have an effects option

millerman996

millerman996

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Where exactly would I go to find this information out?

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Soundblaster cards do, if you can post the make and model of soundcard it will help

Download and install Everest Home Edition

Run the programme, click + next to computer then summary

Look on the right for multimedia / audio adapter

millerman996

millerman996

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Ok, I get off at 4:00 this afternoon and then I will go home and download it. Then I will re-post. Thank you for your time.