Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Browser closes on certain sites

• Please log in to reply

pateric

pateric

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My browser closes down when I vist certain sites, e.g. www.yournewhome.co.uk, some pages at www.postoffice.co.uk and some of the pages at www.java.com. I have sold items on ebay in the past with no problems but now when I try to do so the browser closes down when I get to the second step. In the past I have visited all of these sites, apart from the yournewhome one, without any problems. I have tried running Lavasoft and Spybot but nothing changes.

I'd be grateful for any guidance or advice on how to try and sort this out.

Thanks

Pateric

Advertisements

DK1349

DK1349

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Pop-up blocker is shutting you down! Allow pop-ups for the site! Internet Explorer has an invisible pop-up blocker in their new advanced searchbar! If you updated IE6 then go to view, then toolbars, then click advance search bar! If you dont see it, open windows explorer and do the same! Click the advanced searchbar a couple of times! When I installed the new IE6, the searchbar was checked, yet I didnt see it!