Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

DX10 opinions

• Please log in to reply

KilaBitz_TeamATi

KilaBitz_TeamATi

• Pip
  • 1 posts
DX10 opinions

Where are my NVIDIA Drivers for Vista?

"NVIDIA not being ready for DX10, Vista, and SLI is a low blow to enthusiasts and gamers that spend the big bucks, and they will remember that for a while

“World-class support” should be a minimum expectation, not just a marketing tag line

http://enthusiast.ha...W50aHVzaWFzdA==

Logitech, Creative, NVIDIA driver disgrace

"Guess that Vista upgrade is just going to have to wait -- either that, or I upgrade my hardware to something compatible and vow never to buy Logitech, Creative or NVIDIA ever again!"

http://www.apcstart....iting_for_vista

Advertisements

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
The first link did not work.
Is it the fault of "Logitech, Creative or NVIDIA"?
Or would it have something to do with Mircosoft's anti competition practices.
These aren't the only companies having problems adapting.
Nvidia has also released beta drivers for SLI (I don't think for DX10 however.)

Edited by sarahw, 02 February 2007 - 09:25 AM.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Microsoft didnt do anything to stop driver producers, driver signing isnt a problem for the big players, and ATI managed to put out half decent drivers just fine with the exception of the poor openGL(a competing standard so to be expected) support the ATI drivers are excellent for vista. Its been about for a while and they were pretty free with the betas and expertise for hardware manufacturers its fairly shocking that for alot of companies MS generic drivers work better than the custom one, but hardware makers and poor driver support is a universal constant it seems just try and find drivers for any other platform than windows 2000/XP its a joke how hard they make it.