Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Dell AIO940 Not printing

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 7 posts
:blink: Str8dogg here. Just wanted to let those of you who know taht I appreaciate the replys an help from a previouse problem I was having. All seemed to be working o.k. but now a new problem has arrived. Before I get to far, let me give some backgroud. I have recently wiped my computer down to essentially nothing. I have reinstalled Windows XP, and any and all other software that had. I have a Dell AIO 940 printer. I have reinstalled the software, and put in cartirges that were refilled. I do have a brand new color cartridge available. I have printed a test page and ran the trouble shoot and it printed fine. But when I open a WORD document, or try to ptrint from the internet, or copy from the scanner, all I get are blank pages. I says that there is no communication with the printer. I have went into the properties and enabled "bidirectional something or another", and the port is set to USB. I am all out of options. What is going on here. I am going to unistall the printer and try to reinstall (again) and see what happens. Any feedback would be appreciated :whistling: