Dell Latitude laptop HAS PROBLEMS WIFI CONNECTING
Posted 02 April 2005 - 11:36 AM
Posted 02 April 2005 - 04:55 PM
How to fix wireless connection issues
1. Make sure all wireless devices are using the same mode, infrastructure in the most cases.
2. Make sure all wireless devices have the same SSID.
3. Make sure all wireless devices have the same WEP encryption settings if you have enabled them.
4. Make sure you have added the wireless MAC into MAC Address Control if you enable it.
5. Use ipconfig and ping to test the connection. All wireless devices must be in the same IP range.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users