Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video Editing Software

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MOUSEYMOUSE

MOUSEYMOUSE

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi there,

I am looking fro a free, easy to use (but professional quality like), video editing software. I need some recommendations. I saw the sticky on this page, but there's alot of links and not much personal opinion saying which is best. So, can anyone help me out? I have movie maker, but I don't know how that compares to other software. I get the vibe that it's somewhat amateurish limited stuff. It would be much appreciated.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Not free (but then free rarely gives you quality), but I can highly recommend CyberLink PowerDirector -- voted best recently against six other competing products (and one of those was an Adobe product) so I think that speaks for itself:

http://www.cyberlink...main_4_ENU.html

MOUSEYMOUSE

MOUSEYMOUSE

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Well, I don't really want to shell out any cash on software. That would be a cheap option if I did, though. :whistling:

I can probably get burned copies of adobe products, so I think I am going to go with that route. I only would really be using this software to enter a "make your own video" competition for a band I like, so it's not worth investing so much.

Have you used Adobe Premiere? Really complicated stuff or no?

OwNt

OwNt

Malware Expert

• Retired Staff
  • 7,457 posts
Since you don't plan on legally acquiring any software, we will be unable to help you, as it's against our TOS.

Thread Closed.