Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lady at Burger King

• Please log in to reply

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
This is true Believe it or Not!

A woman goes to Burger King with her kids in thier car and orders 3 Cheeseburgers then she drives up to the the Window and waits for the food, the lady says what's taking so long! The lady then pulls over to park in a parking spot. She then calls the police and tells the operator "I'm at Burger King trying to order 3 Cheeseburgers and they arn't ready yet" The operator says."There's nothing I can do." The lady then says. "I'm gonna file a lawsuit!" The operator then says. "Try talking to them and say what's taking so long." The lady then hangs up and drives off.

Advertisements

millerman996

millerman996

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
are you serious?

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
Im not sure if this is the same one, but its a sound recording of a 911 burgerking call!

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Im not sure if this is the same one, but its a sound recording of a 911 burgerking call!

Yep, that's it. Couldn't remember what it was and I messed it all up. Srry guys. I saw this last year btw.

simon_shaft

simon_shaft

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
OMG... that lady musta be a time maniac... to call the police for 3 cheeseburger :/

Rising-Top

Rising-Top

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
thanks God that she didn't has a gun.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
http://www.snopes.co...cops/burger.asp