Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

computer freezing, slow

• Please log in to reply

tru15lisa

tru15lisa

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Attached File  Report_Scan_20070209_213941.txt   1.53KB   66 downloadsAttached File  Activescan.txt   3.96KB   137 downloads
hello,

I ran everything on your website, all of the anti spyware and anti virus and all of those checks.

i downloaded hijackthis but i can not find it again to open it and save it to another area.

i attached every log or report that i have from the different scans. it would not allow me to attach the hijackthis log that i have saved.. or the superanti spyware log that i have saved either.

i would really appreciate any help you can offer.

thank you

lisa

also when i check the task manager when the computer goes completely slow it says that the only process running at such a high CPU is the system idle process.. not sure if this is normal.

Advertisements