Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE HELP !The MOST ANYOING PROBLEM ever

• Please log in to reply

Marc102878475

Marc102878475

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This recently started happening to me after my computer operating system crash Lol. Ive reinstalled everything and almost everything is runing perfectly but when in word, excel,explorer, or any window for that fact I experience Lag, or choppy screen when I start to scrol down or up or even when moving the window from the to right corner of my monitor to the to left you see the image reprint so slowly and you see the images appearing over and over again basically very choppy I was wondering anyone know how to fix this problem so that when im moving my explorer or microsoft window around its nice and smooth and my eyes dont start to swell and maybe my head wont hurt as much.

plz help I would really appritiate it ive been every where on the web trying to find an explanation and havent found one that works thx for reading

Edited by Marc102878475, 11 February 2007 - 08:21 PM.

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Try updating the graphics driver. If you re-installed everything it may be using an old driver off the Windows CD.

To get the latest and most compatible driver, first visit the PC maker's website if it's a "big name" brand. Otherwise check the website of the video-card's manufacturer.

You could first try the easier way. Control Panel->System->device manager.
right-click the named device under "Display Adapters" and choose "update driver". However, this only searches the MS internet driver library which isn't always up to date, so don't let it fool you into thinking there is no newer driver. Try one of the other methods above.