Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Limited or No Connectivity

• Please log in to reply

Duffm4n

Duffm4n

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok well i have had this problem now for about a month and it's really getting annoying. Basically ill have internet for like an hour an then it goes out. Some times ill have it for days at a time before it goes out tho. I have 3 computers on my network all running XP SP2. Ive tried the WinSock XP fix on all comps but nothing happened. I have tried buying a new router but it didnt fix it. I have tried reformatting my comp but it didnt fix it. I have tried just about everything i can find on fixing the "Limited or No Connectivity" but nothing has proven succesful. Does anybody in the world know how to fix this problem? Thx :tazz:

Advertisements

Duffm4n

Duffm4n

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
wow this is the worst f****** forum in the world please just shut it down right now its been like 2 f****** months an no has responded eat s***

dflo404

dflo404

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
What type of connection do you have? Is it wireless?

dflo404

dflo404

• PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Oh, and from April 2nd to April 7th, isn't two months.