Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Teamspeak & Call of Duty 2

• Please log in to reply

Benny.uK

Benny.uK

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello.

I've got a problem with Teamspeak and Call of Duty 2. When i join a server and while playing in the server Teamspeak laggs realy bad. I can't understand a word anyone says and this is a example, When a player/member joins it says "Member Joined", Mine says "Mmmeeemmmm-bbeerrr Jooooiiinnneed" and it takes like 2 mins to say it.

I could do with help, the problems annyoing me and it means i might have to leave my clan witch i don't want to do cos i can't understand anything. Also, When on the main menu in CoD2, It does not lagg, only when im in a server and say if im in a server and i go onto the main menu while still in the server, it does not lagg... Wired.

So please try to help. :help:

Thanks,
Ben
:whistling: :blink:

Advertisements

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
I have this same problem when i am playing BattleField 1942. The only way i know of to fix it is open TS and join a server before opening COD2. If the sound lags like the only way to fix it that i know of is close the Game and COD2

Benny.uK

Benny.uK

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Kk. Thanks for that mate. I'll try it and post back if its worked or not. Cheers.

Benny.uK

Benny.uK

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
It works better but still cuts out now and then. Thanks tho.