Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Problems with MySpace login

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 6 posts
I looked at that link and i cant figure out whats wrong.... i still get

You Must Be Logged-In to do That!

Member Login
Hi, Rob [Not you?]

Then if i try to log in with the correct password it says my account has been locked due too excessive sign in's but I only try it once...?

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,459 posts
You should contact MySpace support. It sounds like someone is accessing your account.

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
So your logged in,and everytime you click something it says you must be logged in to do that?

Download a different browser, try firefox(if your using ie) www.getfirefox.com, like with some things like AOL and IE (older versions) don't have good cookies like cookies keep you logged in,so Im thinking your expiring your cookie.