Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Is my video card dual-link?

• Please log in to reply

UV_Power

UV_Power

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
I just bought a new flat panel monitor (finally) and I am trying to figure out which DVI-D cable to get(single link or dual link?). I have an Asus n6600/TD AGP 128MB (vanilla, non-GT).

I've tried google and it doesn't say anything (which probably means my card doesn't have it.) Does anyone know of a way to find out?

Thanks.

Edited by UV_Power, 23 February 2007 - 04:50 PM.

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
I think this will help you out. It shows diagrams of what each connector looks like.

UV_Power

UV_Power

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
You're right, that does help. I guess all I really had to do was look at the connector of my video card and the connector of the monitor. I thought it was more complicated than that which is why I decided to ask here. It looks like I have dual-link on both. Thanks for the reply.