Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wheel of Fortune Game Problem

• Please log in to reply

rjsci13

rjsci13

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have this wheel of fortune game that used to work but now it doesnt and I do not know why. I downloaded sims 2 so maybe that has to do something with it but I uninstalled Sims 2 and the Wheel of Fortune Game is still not working. Everytime I put it in it starts playing music and says Wheel of Fortune but nothing else. Has anybody had similar problems? and does anybody know what I can do to get The Wheel of Fortune Game to start working again? Thanks.

Advertisements

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
Have you tried a System Restore? Restore to a time just before installing Simms, and if it still doesn't help, try uninstalling Wheel of Fortune, and reinstalling it.

rjsci13

rjsci13

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can u tell me the steps in doing a system restore? and yea I have installed and reinstalled many times. I'm preety sure it might be sims 2 so can I'd really appreciate if someone can tell me how to do a system restore. Thanks.

makai

makai

Portlock - Oahu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts
You'll find Sytem Restore at...

Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>

Just double-click on System Restore, choose "Restore my computer to an earlier time", select a date before you installed the Sims game. Hopefully, and I do mean "hopefully", you will have a date to restore to. The available restore dates will be bolded in the calender. Note that you should choose a relatively close date to when you installed the Sims because going back to far may undo some things ... like uninstall programs you installed after that date.

CBMatt

CBMatt

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
Have you tried changing the Compatibility Mode? Right-click on the program, go to Properties, and click on the Compatibility tab. Try setting it to an earlier version of Windows. It might not work, but it can't hurt to try.